Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > IP Protection

IP Protection

Me

Just bought a direcway two way system. Now I will be connected to the
internet with a "almost" static IP. Any suggestions on a good "free"
protection program I can use for blocking hackers?

°Mike°

Outpost

Sygate
http://smb.sygate.com/products/spf/spf_ov.htm

Zone Alarm
http://www.zonelabs.com/

Kerio
http://www.kerio.com/kpf_home.html

Tiny
http://www.tinysoftware.com/home/tiny2?pg=tpf4_overview

On Thu, 26 Jun 2003 01:10:43 GMT, in
<e4e83400856aea24b2b7fe0f05bbe28b@TeraNews>
Me scrawled:

--
STGP, OGPE24HSHD

Plato

Me wrote:

> Just bought a direcway two way system. Now I will be connected to the
> internet with a "almost" static IP. Any suggestions on a good "free"
> protection program I can use for blocking hackers?

A good URL for the best utils:
http://www.bootdisk.com/utility.htm