Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: messages rules

Re: messages rules

Mitch

In article <R45Ka.3616$(E-Mail Removed)2.webusenet.com>,
thestarryknight <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> If you surf alot you should have (and regularly create new) junk email
> addresses from Hotmail, Yahoo etc. When the spam gets bad dele and create
> new.

Why Hotmail or Yahoo? Those are such bad services anyway, they require
going to a Web site, and they actually create MORE spam!

Just create a junk address at your ISP. It's the same thing, but you
get to keep using a mail program and it's far easier and more direct.