Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: help with computer not working

Re: help with computer not working

sha001122@yahoo.com

Hi,

If you are getting long continious beeps, then the issue is with memory.
If getting short 3-8 beeps then the issue is with display card.
Please check all the connections too.

Thank you.

Suraj.