Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Can anyone recommend a good IP spoof app?

Can anyone recommend a good IP spoof app?

DragonRider

Tx

-=Chris=-

=== I was minding my own business when DragonRider blurted out ===

> Tx

There is no need to spoof IP addresses. Besides that, if you're looking for
an APP to do it for you, then you've not enough knowledge to spoof IPs
properly anywho.

--
Ignore the man behind the newsreader

Richard

"DragonRider" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Tx

As shown in your headers?
That's generally placed there by the service and not necessarily your
software.
Pay for a service that doesn't include it like http://newsguy.com
$5.95 a month.