Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Outlook Express

Re: Outlook Express

°Mike°

Do you mean the FS InfoPane?

Close O.E. and back up your registry first:
HOW TO Backup, Edit, and Restore the Registry in Windows
http://support.microsoft.com/search/...b;en-us;322754

Open your registry editor - Start / Run / regedit
Navigate to the following key:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER
+Software
+Microsoft
+Outlook Express

The should be a string value in the right hand pane called "BodyBarPath".
Delete that string. Close the registry editor, and the info pane
should be gone when you open O.E. again.

On Wed, 25 Jun 2003 00:52:53 +0100, in
<pv5Ka.3116$(E-Mail Removed)>
Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt scrawled:

--