Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Incredimail removal

Re: Incredimail removal

°Mike°

It *may* be that ZA is taking the Incredimail info from
the registry (just a guess). Try cleaning up your registry.

You MUST read the FAQs:
Jv16 Power Tools
http://www.vtoy.fi/jv16/shtml/jv16powertools.shtml

EasyCleaner
http://www.toniarts.com/ecleane.htm

On Tue, 24 Jun 2003 16:48:41 GMT, in
<(E-Mail Removed) m>
AntoineD scrawled:

--
STGP, OGPE24HSHD

°Mike°

You're welcome. There is an 'undo' folder in the
EasyCleaner directory, and the files are of the
type: ECUndo01.reg .

On Tue, 24 Jun 2003 21:14:52 GMT, in
<(E-Mail Removed) m>
AntoineD scrawled:

--
STGP, OGPE24HSHD

AntoineD

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>You're welcome, and good luck.
>

>On Tue, 24 Jun 2003 18:43:31 GMT, in
> <(E-Mail Removed) m>
> AntoineD scrawled:
>
>>Thanks. Will give eclean a try.
>>
>>On Tue, 24 Jun 2003 18:47:20 +0100, °Mike°
>><(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>
>>>It *may* be that ZA is taking the Incredimail info from
>>>the registry (just a guess). Try cleaning up your registry.
>>>
>>>You MUST read the FAQs:
>>>Jv16 Power Tools
>>>http://www.vtoy.fi/jv16/shtml/jv16powertools.shtml
>>>
>>>EasyCleaner
>>>http://www.toniarts.com/ecleane.htm
>>>

>>>On Tue, 24 Jun 2003 16:48:41 GMT, in
>>> <(E-Mail Removed) m>
>>> AntoineD scrawled:

AntoineD

Shall need to get either my eyes checked or my brain scanned ... or
both. Double checked and never saw that folder staring at me!!!!
Thanks again for your help. Appreciated as ever.
Regards
Antoine
On Tue, 24 Jun 2003 22:07:09 +0100, °Mike°
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>You're welcome. There is an 'undo' folder in the
>EasyCleaner directory, and the files are of the
>type: ECUndo01.reg .
>

>On Tue, 24 Jun 2003 21:14:52 GMT, in
> <(E-Mail Removed) m>
> AntoineD scrawled:
>
>>It did wotk with eclean. Thanks
>>Cannot see the undo file though... just in case
>>
>>On Tue, 24 Jun 2003 20:21:45 +0100, °Mike°
>><(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>
>>>You're welcome, and good luck.
>>>

>>>On Tue, 24 Jun 2003 18:43:31 GMT, in
>>> <(E-Mail Removed) m>
>>> AntoineD scrawled:

°Mike°

You're welcome.

On Tue, 24 Jun 2003 22:14:09 GMT, in
<(E-Mail Removed) m>
AntoineD scrawled:

>Shall need to get either my eyes checked or my brain scanned ... or
>both. Double checked and never saw that folder staring at me!!!!
>Thanks again for your help. Appreciated as ever.
>Regards
>Antoine
>On Tue, 24 Jun 2003 22:07:09 +0100, °Mike°
><(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>You're welcome. There is an 'undo' folder in the
>>EasyCleaner directory, and the files are of the
>>type: ECUndo01.reg .

<snip>

--
STGP, OGPE24HSHD