Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: nortons recycle bin?

Re: nortons recycle bin?

Šaz ©.

so this isnt a Norton problem then, just a settings one?
"Šaz ©." <bitemy@.ss.com> wrote in message
news:kT_Ja.3451$(E-Mail Removed)...
: A mate at work runs Norton, today he told me he NEVER has anything in his
: recycle bin, despite deleting items, I used to run Norton myself but cant
: remember where the deleted files go, is there a cache somewhere?His HD
must
: be getting clogged up by now, he says its 12 months since he installed
: Norton Sstem works and hasnt emptied it since,any help appreciated
:
: