Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Computer screws

Computer screws

kerplunkuk

Can somebody point me towards a UK site that provides all the necessary pc
screws please as I can't find anything anywhere. I have tried the obvious
search engines, but only seem to get thumb screws. Many thanks

--

Victoria Concordia Crescit

Gamertag: KerplunKuK

David Griffin

If you only want a few, P.C. World sell packs of assorted screws, if its
bulk you want I can't help.

"kerplunkuk" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bd9lc6$df4$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Can somebody point me towards a UK site that provides all the necessary pc
> screws please as I can't find anything anywhere. I have tried the obvious
> search engines, but only seem to get thumb screws. Many thanks
>
> --
>
> Victoria Concordia Crescit
>
> Gamertag: KerplunKuK

Mitch

In article <bd9lc6$df4$(E-Mail Removed)>, kerplunkuk
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Can somebody point me towards a UK site that provides all the necessary pc
> screws please as I can't find anything anywhere. I have tried the obvious
> search engines, but only seem to get thumb screws. Many thanks

All the necessary PC screws?

Are you under the impression that these are predictable and
standardized? Or even that two makers use the same kind?

They're screws -- a hardware store is just fine for matching the right
ones. There is nothing special about them (on the contrary, most PC
makers are infamous for using the cheapest possible - even leaving many
of them out!)

Visual Web Developer 2005 Express SCREWS UP YOUR CODE on PURPOSE...STOP TOUCHING MY CODE, MICROSOFT!!!! ik ASP .Net 6 07-16-2004 05:28 PM
Object tag going into design mode screws up params John Holmes ASP .Net 2 07-09-2004 12:48 PM
HERE WE GO AGAIN, Visual Web Developer 2005 Express SCREWS UP YOUR CODE on PURPOSE...STOP TOUCHING MY CODE, MICROSOFT!!!! ik ASP .Net 8 07-09-2004 04:52 AM
6500 rack ear screws? Steve S. Cisco 1 02-13-2004 05:29 AM
OT online screws or is that schools Rick MCSE 4 12-11-2003 01:44 PM

Advertisments