Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Outlook 2000 "other user's folder" question.

Outlook 2000 "other user's folder" question.

Dogy

Hi,

I have been using Outlook 2000 for some time now but lately I noticed
something strange. When I open "other users folders" it sometimes
opens in a small new windows and other times it is maximized. At first
I thought that it happened because the last time I opened other user's
folders, I changed the size manually but that's not the case. Is there
a setting or a registry key I can adjust to open maximized all the
time?

Thanks,

Nico

°Mike°

Open a new window and drag it (don't use the maximized button)
to the size you wish. Close the window whilst holding the CTRL
key, and new windows should open at that size.

On Tue, 24 Jun 2003 12:44:12 +0200, in
<(E-Mail Removed)>
Dogy <> scrawled:

--
STGP, OGPE24HSHD

Dogy

Hi,

Thanks for your reply but this didn't work.
Any other suggestions?

Regards,

Nico