Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > IE 6.x versus Opera 6.x

IE 6.x versus Opera 6.x

Shinobi

Dear 24hoursupport helpdesk,

I do have got the following problem.
I have a ADSL connection and all of a sudden my browserspeed under IE 6.x is
terribily slow.

Under Opera i don't have that problem.

Note: Sp1 is not installed on my IE 6.x Windows XP system.

Thanks in advance,

Maurice

Boomer

"Shinobi" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:3ef816ad$0$28901$(E-Mail Removed):

> Dear 24hoursupport helpdesk,
>
> I do have got the following problem.
> I have a ADSL connection and all of a sudden my browserspeed under
> IE 6.x is terribily slow.
>
> Under Opera i don't have that problem.
>
> Note: Sp1 is not installed on my IE 6.x Windows XP system.
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Maurice

Whats the question?

I'd dump IE/OE. Keep Opera.

--
Priceless freeware http://www.pricelessware.org/index.htm
List of Lists http://lists.gpick.com/index.html

"Very funny Scotty, now beam up my clothes."

Dan Edmonds

Scott TNT Piehler <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed)>...
> You're supposed to be on here taking advice not giving it.

Why can't I do both?

--
Australia - the GREAT Southern Land

Slumpy

threw back my head and roared with laughter as Scott TNT Piehler continued:

> You're supposed to be on here taking advice not giving it.

Unfair comment. The guy gave his opinion, in good English, with good
grammar, and it made perfect sense - if it feels better using Opera then do
it.
--
slumpy
no more