Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Deskcolor

Re: Deskcolor

Phil B

yes.

have you tried any of the links a search engine comes up with.

I just end up at tripod and they say the file is no longer available?

--
"When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading."

Phil.
"Danny" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> Is "Deskcolor" the name of the application you are looking for?
>
> Danny
>
> "Phil B" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:bd90bt$vi8$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Does anyone know where I cam get a copy of this program. I want to make

> the
> > box's of text on my desktop transparent so I can see the desktop image
> > behind them more clearly, but all the links and the e-mail address I

have

Re: Deskcolor Miggsee Computer Support 5 06-24-2003 02:04 PM
Re: Deskcolor UnderDog Computer Support 0 06-24-2003 10:20 AM

Advertisments