Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: FAQ

Re: FAQ

William Poaster

This is the Flibbydabby Dee service of the BBC, & on Fri, 20 Jun 2003 18:46:39
-0500, Mara uttered this:

>On Fri, 20 Jun 2003 13:43:30 -0700, trout wrote:
>
>>Plato wrote:
>>
>>> http://www.bootlick.com/readnow.htm

>>Frequently Asked Questions About Playpants:
>>Chapter 1:
>>
>>Q. Why does Playpants like to pretend that he's some sort of "authority"
>>in the newsgroup?
>>
>>A. It's just kind of sad, really. When he first wandered in, his efforts
>>to be an instant moderator were rebuffed; so he spent the next several
>>years attempting to convince people that he should be taken seriously.
>> This, despite his frequent bouts of morphing, trolling, stalking,
>>lying and misogyny.
>> He also enjoys the feeling of self-importance whenever he directs
>>people to his website; which is the purpose of most of his posts.
>>--
>>"Chapter Two: Stealth Troll or Loon?"

>That can be summed up in one word.
>
>"Both."

One? A "Loony Stealth Troll" ?
--
Linux user #305646.
SuSE Linux Pro 8.2

William Poaster

This is the Flibbydabby Dee service of the BBC, & on Tue, 24 Jun 2003 09:28:34
+0100, William Poaster uttered this:

>This is the Flibbydabby Dee service of the BBC, & on Fri, 20 Jun 2003 18:46:39
>-0500, Mara uttered this:

>>>Frequently Asked Questions About Playpants:
>>>Chapter 1:
>>>
>>>Q. Why does Playpants like to pretend that he's some sort of "authority"
>>>in the newsgroup?
>>>
>>>A. It's just kind of sad, really. When he first wandered in, his efforts
>>>to be an instant moderator were rebuffed; so he spent the next several
>>>years attempting to convince people that he should be taken seriously.
>>> This, despite his frequent bouts of morphing, trolling, stalking,
>>>lying and misogyny.
>>> He also enjoys the feeling of self-importance whenever he directs
>>>people to his website; which is the purpose of most of his posts.
>>>--
>>>"Chapter Two: Stealth Troll or Loon?"

>>That can be summed up in one word.
>>
>>"Both."

>One? A "Loony Stealth Troll" ?

Umm.... I meant of course a "Loonystealthtroll" !! Heh.
--
Linux user #305646.
SuSE Linux Pro 8.2