Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > stalling - set clock ratio

stalling - set clock ratio

joe

Hello,
On start-up my computer stalls with the message "please enter SETUP menu
to set clock ratio".
The bios is Award, the motherboard is ECS P6BAT-Me, Pentium III 500hz
chip, and 27gig Maxtor DiamondMax hard drive. Pressing F1 key will force
the computer to startup.
What is the problem and what can I do to correct it.
Thank you in advance.
Joe
you may also reply to: joeroc at shaw dot ca