Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: quick questions regarding Athlon XP

Re: quick questions regarding Athlon XP

Strontium

As long as it's a Cooler Master 'retail', you'll be fine. Their retail
sinks are badass. Just make sure it's not OEM. Their OEM sinks leave a bit
to be desired.

If it's retail, you won't even need the thermal grease, trust me.

-

--
I'm sorry. Apparently, I'm feeling a little too psychotic this morning.

-The main character in Postal 2