Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Jv16 or Easycleaner? Which wins?

Re: Jv16 or Easycleaner? Which wins?

Shepİ

On 24 Jun 2003 01:44:08 GMT, Whilst playing Smegball with the scutters
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Haveajellybaby) wrote :

>If you were going to choose just one of these for your system which would it be
>and why? And I just checked Jv16's site for downloads. There are 3 options.
>Which is the best to use? (with downloader, as a zip, .rar file) I also read
>through google Easycleaner is the "little brother" to Jv16. Why? Less
>features? Thanks for your help.

In win98 I use both as they scan the registry differently.One catches
stuff the other doesn't and they each have other features that are
worth having.
My 10 penn'th :O)

--
Free Windows/PC help,
Free songs download,

Dan Edmonds

Shepİ <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed)>. ..
> On 24 Jun 2003 01:44:08 GMT, Whilst playing Smegball with the scutters
> (E-Mail Removed) (Haveajellybaby) wrote :
>
> >If you were going to choose just one of these for your system which would it be
> >and why? And I just checked Jv16's site for downloads. There are 3 options.
> >Which is the best to use? (with downloader, as a zip, .rar file) I also read
> >through google Easycleaner is the "little brother" to Jv16. Why? Less
> >features? Thanks for your help.

> In win98 I use both as they scan the registry differently.One catches
> stuff the other doesn't and they each have other features that are
> worth having.
> My 10 penn'th :O)

I'm in Windows 2000, and I do the same thing too mate. I haven't
stuffed anything up yet, so I reckon they're OK together.

--
Australia - the GREAT Southern Land