Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Install 98 SE

Re: Install 98 SE

°Mike°

Keep the cat, kids and self away from the keyboard during
installation.

Try copying the Win98 folder to your hard drive and run
setup straight from there.

On Mon, 23 Jun 2003 23:10:22 GMT, in
<yNLJa.4137$(E-Mail Removed)>
Bob scrawled: