Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Show related links in IE6

Show related links in IE6

gregory.grady

When I go to "tools" "show related links" a new SHEARCH window opens up. It
used to show the sites related to the one I had open what happened????

°Mike°

Eeek! You use the Alexa 'What's related' spying feature?
Do you realise your browsing habits are being followed?

You can perform a 'what's related' on a web page quite
easily with a little javascript bookmarklet. Copy the
following into your address bar - do NOT press enter,
and it is all one line:

javascript:void(location.href='www.google.com/search?q=related:'+location.href)

Now drag the link onto your LINKS bar - ignore any warning
errors. Rename it to something useful, like Google Related.
This only works on real web pages, NOT search results.

On Mon, 23 Jun 2003 17:32:40 GMT, in
<YQGJa.496$3d.597@sccrnsc02>
gregory.grady scrawled:

--