Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Outlook vs. Outlook Express

Re: Outlook vs. Outlook Express

rifleman

In news:3ef219b3$0$54851$(E-Mail Removed)-pc.org,
boy wonder <(E-Mail Removed)> addressed his navel and typed:
> Be careful, you'll have the problem I had. I like OE because it lets
> me get a read receipt. MS outlook does not.

Huh? Of course Outlook does Read Receipts!

boy wonder

Corporate mode only. I don't like corporate mode. Have to use ms xchange,
can't use ms fax, etc. Besides the point.

--
Tommy McClure
remove "NOSPAM" before replying

rifleman

In news:3ef724e1$0$54845$(E-Mail Removed)-pc.org,
boy wonder <(E-Mail Removed)> addressed his navel and typed:
> Corporate mode only. I don't like corporate mode. Have to use ms
> xchange, can't use ms fax, etc. Besides the point.
>
> rifleman wrote:
>> In news:3ef219b3$0$54851$(E-Mail Removed)-pc.org,
>> boy wonder <(E-Mail Removed)> addressed his navel and typed:
>>> Be careful, you'll have the problem I had. I like OE because it lets
>>> me get a read receipt. MS outlook does not.

>> Huh? Of course Outlook does Read Receipts!

Sorry, it does receipts in Internet Mail Only as well.

boy wonder

you wouldn't happen to have the link I need for that, would you? I've been
trying to get that to work in OL 98 for some time now.

rifleman wrote:
> In news:3ef724e1$0$54845$(E-Mail Removed)-pc.org,
> boy wonder <(E-Mail Removed)> addressed his navel and typed:
>> Corporate mode only. I don't like corporate mode. Have to use ms
>> xchange, can't use ms fax, etc. Besides the point.
>>
>> rifleman wrote:
>>> In news:3ef219b3$0$54851$(E-Mail Removed)-pc.org,
>>> boy wonder <(E-Mail Removed)> addressed his navel and typed:
>>>
>>> Huh? Of course Outlook does Read Receipts!

> Sorry, it does receipts in Internet Mail Only as well.

--
Tommy McClure
(E-Mail Removed)
remove "NOSPAM" before replying
http://www.hal-pc.org/~toner27/

rifleman

In news:3ef727b8$0$54849$(E-Mail Removed)-pc.org,
boy wonder <(E-Mail Removed)> addressed his navel and typed:
> you wouldn't happen to have the link I need for that, would you? I've
> been trying to get that to work in OL 98 for some time now.
>
> rifleman wrote:
>> In news:3ef724e1$0$54845$(E-Mail Removed)-pc.org,
>> boy wonder <(E-Mail Removed)> addressed his navel and typed:
>>> Corporate mode only. I don't like corporate mode. Have to use ms
>>> xchange, can't use ms fax, etc. Besides the point.

>> Sorry, it does receipts in Internet Mail Only as well.

Ahhh, I don't know about O98, I'm using O2000!

rifleman

In news:3ef727b8$0$54849$(E-Mail Removed)-pc.org,
boy wonder <(E-Mail Removed)> addressed his navel and typed:
> you wouldn't happen to have the link I need for that, would you? I've
> been trying to get that to work in OL 98 for some time now.
>
> rifleman wrote:
>> In news:3ef724e1$0$54845$(E-Mail Removed)-pc.org,
>> boy wonder <(E-Mail Removed)> addressed his navel and typed:
>>> Corporate mode only. I don't like corporate mode. Have to use ms
>>> xchange, can't use ms fax, etc. Besides the point.

>> Sorry, it does receipts in Internet Mail Only as well.

Try on microsoft.public.outlook and microsoft.public.outlook.general

boy wonder

I've done all that. W98 has to be in CMO. Everything I complain about has
been fixed in a newer version. Very frustrating. Have you seen the new time
machine movie?