Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: I will not give up

Re: I will not give up

DaveG

http://tinyurl.com/ezk7

http://tinyurl.com/ezkr

http://tinyurl.com/ezku

It may well be that this product is for the US market only as the UK
Lauder homepage has no mention of this product.
Mail Lauder and find out if it is available in the UK,if not it is
more than likely that most US retailers will send the product to the
US,I have had to do this more than once for a certain lady and found
the US retailers very helpful and cooperative.

--
ATB-DaveG

To see a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour.

"area 51" <top @secret.org> wrote in message
news:bd5dn7$npg$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I know some of you here could find a needle in a hay stack, But I

really
> need to know what has happened to this bloody perfume...
> Azuree, it is not exclusive or expensive,but I cannot get it for

love