Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: emptying deleted items

Re: emptying deleted items

°Mike°

Log into the web interface and clear out your folders.
Set your preferences whilst you are there.

On Sun, 22 Jun 2003 23:51:35 GMT, in
<birJa.2893$(E-Mail Removed)>
Alison Jones scrawled:

--