Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Run time error

Run time error

Richard Miller

I'm on the Internet and I get this run time error, do you want to debug. I
debug and it doesn't get me anywhere. I can't get into the page I want. Does
anyone know about this?

--
Richard
Northern California

Be Nice to Everyone Everyday

°Mike°

Tools / Internet Options / Advanced ...
Check - Disable script debugging
Uncheck - Display notification of every script error.

Basic system maintenance:

· Close I.E. and empty your temporary internet files from
Control Panel / Internet Options. Be sure to check the
box to include offline content.

· Clean up unnecessary files from your hard drive. HDValet
performs this well, and is highly configurable.

http://www.filelibrary.com:8080/cgi-...05/hdvalet.zip

· Make sure that you do not have too many files and folders in
'My Documents'. Create new folders *outside* of 'My Documents'
and move stuff to the new folders.

· Clean up your registry (you MUST read the FAQs):
Jv16 Power Tools
http://www.vtoy.fi/jv16/shtml/jv16powertools.shtml
EasyCleaner
http://www.toniarts.com/ecleane.htm

· Streamline your startups - disable what is not necessary:
http://www.pacs-portal.co.uk/startup_content.htm
http://www.greatis.com/regrun3startupprograms.htm
http://www.greatis.com/regrun3necessary.htm

· Reboot and immediately empty your Windows\Temp folder.

· Empty your recycle bin.

· Keep your system well maintained.

On Sun, 22 Jun 2003 16:37:14 -0700, in
<bd5em0$3ok$(E-Mail Removed)>
Richard Miller scrawled:

>I'm on the Internet and I get this run time error, do you
>want to debug. I debug and it doesn't get me anywhere. I
>can't get into the page I want. Does anyone know about this?

--
STGP, OGPE24HSHD

Shepİ

On Sun, 22 Jun 2003 16:37:14 -0700, Whilst playing Smegball with the
scutters "Richard Miller" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote :

>I'm on the Internet and I get this run time error, do you want to debug. I
>debug and it doesn't get me anywhere. I can't get into the page I want. Does
>anyone know about this?

Run an online virus scan,
http://housecall.antivirus.com
HTH :O)

--
Free Windows/PC help,
Free songs download,

°Mike°

On Mon, 23 Jun 2003 00:47:10 +0100, in
<(E-Mail Removed)>
Shepİ scrawled:

>On Mon, 23 Jun 2003 00:39:59 +0100, Whilst playing Smegball with the
>scutters °Mike° <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote :
>
>>Tools / Internet Options / Advanced ...
>>Check - Disable script debugging
>>Uncheck - Display notification of every script error.
>>

>>Basic system maintenance:

<snip>

>Heh.Heh.
>Makes me soooo proud

I don't follow you. A post of mine makes *you* proud?
Am I missing something?

--
"It's good to see you've sorted your broken sig out, at last."

°Mike°

On Mon, 23 Jun 2003 01:23:45 +0100, in
<(E-Mail Removed)>
Shepİ scrawled:

>On Mon, 23 Jun 2003 01:06:35 +0100, Whilst playing Smegball with the
>scutters °Mike° <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote :
>
>>On Mon, 23 Jun 2003 00:47:10 +0100, in
>> <(E-Mail Removed)>
>> Shepİ scrawled:

>><snip>
>>
>>>Heh.Heh.
>>>Makes me soooo proud

>>I don't follow you. A post of mine makes *you* proud?
>>Am I missing something?

>Yes.I'm soo glad that the small things in life please you.

I'm still not following you.

>I did it just for your you :O)
>Count that as a success.

Did WHAT for me?

>PS
>I have 2 counters on my web pages.
>1 you see.1 you don't.One e-mails me when a domain I've flagged visits
>my pages

That's nice. Is it supposed to mean something? Seriously.
You've got me totally confused here.

--
STGP, OGPE24HSHD