Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Lost Registrtion#

Lost Registrtion#

twittledee

Have legit full version of CD Creator5 Platinum.
Recently moved & put all my CD disks in case holder.
Discarded box with registration/product # for this program.
(I know, should have written # on CD). now can't install
without registration No. Have contacted Roxio with no response.
Just upgraded to WinXP Home and reason why need to reinstall.
Any ideas on how to retrieve ID# or install without it (if can be done)
much appreciated.

Ling Chung Shum

Why Dont you look at the Following site, It might help coz the site is full
of Crack and Serial for Software

www.crackheaven.com

"twittledee" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:dMpJa.881$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Have legit full version of CD Creator5 Platinum.
> Recently moved & put all my CD disks in case holder.
> Discarded box with registration/product # for this program.
> (I know, should have written # on CD). now can't install
> without registration No. Have contacted Roxio with no response.
> Just upgraded to WinXP Home and reason why need to reinstall.
> Any ideas on how to retrieve ID# or install without it (if can be done)
> much appreciated.

°Mike°

Contact them again, or give them time.

From Roxio:

What if I lost my TSID number?
If you purchased a retail (not pre-installed or bundled) copy
of our software, but have lost the TSID and serial number, please
email Customer Service to obtain a new one. Proof of purchase
will be required.

http://www.roxio.com/en/company/contactroxio.jhtml

On Sun, 22 Jun 2003 18:07:10 -0400, in
<dMpJa.881$(E-Mail Removed)>