Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: ------------------> PLEASE HELP PROBLEMS POSTING<----------------- [1of1] - "helpme.txt" yEnc (1/1) 494 bytes

Re: ------------------> PLEASE HELP PROBLEMS POSTING<----------------- [1of1] - "helpme.txt" yEnc (1/1) 494 bytes

trout

trigger wrote:
(decoded)
>I am continualy losing my connection when posting using powerpost,the

only version i can use is power post 2k jw edition c
with this i can set a time out to 10min which seems to cure the problem,
ihave just downloaded a multi thread a&a version 10
which i would like to use but i and having the same connection problems,
my op is wp sp1 and my card is a 3com 3c590 which as only
got win2000 drivers no others available, all other programs work fine
ie: winmx and online games,please help tia

You'd likely have a better chance of a response if you don't post
your question in yenc.
--
"Like, what's with *that*?"