Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Drive Image and extra ide

Drive Image and extra ide

2pods

I have my hard drives on the extra promise ide133 controllers (but not in a
RAID) rather than the main ones (useing them for optical drives).
Now I can't use Drive Image 'cos it says it can't see the drives in dos mode
I'm using WinXP.

Any ideas ?

Ralph Wade Phillips

Howdy!

"2pods" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bd571b$d5r$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I have my hard drives on the extra promise ide133 controllers (but not in

> RAID) rather than the main ones (useing them for optical drives).
> Now I can't use Drive Image 'cos it says it can't see the drives in dos

mode
> I'm using WinXP.

Well, I'm using Win2K and a Promise Ultra100TX2, but Ghost has no
problem seeing drives out there on that.

> Any ideas ?

Call PowerQuest and ask them?

RwP