Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: ICQ

Re: ICQ

He who doth Slump a lot

"Quit the smart-ass comments" they said, so I forgot all about doing an
intro and listened as Larry said

> __________________________________________________ ________________
> victoria keck ICQ#: 170$$££&($! Current ICQ status: + More ways to
> contact me __________
>

> I have a slight problem. My wife screwed with the ICQ program and now
> HER innfo is on all MY News and Mail . How do I remove this
> info?_____________________________________________ ___________

Is that *the* Victoria ? The one who does fantastic phonesex and isn't
averse to the odd meeting in the afternoons ?
Maybe she wants to get you involved
--
slumpy
no more

He who doth Slump a lot

"Quit the smart-ass comments" they said, so I forgot all about doing an
intro and listened as Larry said

> Great! I figured it out myself.
>
> Normally, I get wonderful advice on my CPU and Software problems.
> Thankfully there aren't too many DICKS LIKE YOU on this board.

Hahaha.
Very funny.
Remind me to add you to my Christmas card list, and to enclose a sense of
****in humour for the guy who's wife ****ed his computer over.
--
slumpy
no more

yugsdrawkcab

He who doth Slump a lot wrote:

> Hahaha.
> Very funny.
> Remind me to add you to my Christmas card list, and to enclose a sense of
> ****in humour for the guy who's wife ****ed his computer over.

And you call me a prick. You're quite a loser....

Slumpy

threw back my head and roared with laughter as yugsdrawkcab continued:

> He who doth Slump a lot wrote:
>>
>> Hahaha.
>> Very funny.
>> Remind me to add you to my Christmas card list, and to enclose a
>> sense of ****in humour for the guy who's wife ****ed his computer
>> over.

> And you call me a prick. You're quite a loser....

Yes, I do call you a prick.
As I call anyone who lost their SOH at birth.
--
slumpy
no more

Peer to Peer Connection using ICQ =?Utf-8?B?TWFyaWFuSA==?= Wireless Networking 5 09-30-2008 12:43 PM
PIX-520 - How to block users from using AIM, ICQ, Messenger buy200kcisco Cisco 1 10-06-2004 04:31 PM
icq lib DOK Java 0 09-06-2004 11:46 AM
ICQ like Comp2k Java 0 05-20-2004 12:53 PM
ICQ like Comp2k Java 0 05-20-2004 12:39 PM

Advertisments