Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Transfering Outlook Express files to a new machine?

Re: Transfering Outlook Express files to a new machine?

°Mike°

Complete Clone Backup OE
http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com/backup/clone.htm

OLEXP How to Backup and Restore Outlook Express Blocked
Senders List and Other Mail Rules
http://support.microsoft.com/search/...b;en-us;276511

On Sun, 22 Jun 2003 10:08:54 +0100, in
<SueJa.7844$(E-Mail Removed)>