Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Anonymous posting

Re: Anonymous posting

Phineas P. Hornswaggle

On Wed, 18 Jun 2003 16:03:29 -0700, "trout" <(E-Mail Removed)> ripped
off his/her clothing and screamed to the world:

>zarathustra wrote:
>
>> Brian H doodled:

>>> Depends what you said to provoke being called a troll.
>>> Fat lot of good your "anonymizer" is, you still have your e-mail
>>> address in your header.
>>> Mung your address, regardless of what software you use, otherwise you
>>> will attract spam.

>> He said: "If you think Brits and Yanks talk funny, what about us
>> Aussies?
>>
>> And what do you want with a case of Moslems?"
>>
>> The response was more than unnecessary.

> The response was made for several good reasons; none of which I feel
>compelled to explain to you, despite your persistent and petulant
>heel-nipping.

Hmmmmmm, Who is stalking whom here???

--
The villagers trembled as a blinding flash of pointlessness illuminated
the night-time skies.

trout

Phineas P. Hornswaggle wrote:

> On Wed, 18 Jun 2003 16:03:29 -0700, "trout" <(E-Mail Removed)> ripped
> off his/her clothing and screamed to the world:
>
>> zarathustra wrote:

<snip>

>>> The response was more than unnecessary.

>> The response was made for several good reasons; none of which I
>> feel compelled to explain to you, despite your persistent and
>> petulant heel-nipping.

> Hmmmmmm, Who is stalking whom here???

You tell me. You're the one running around clucking at me because I
criticized your beloved pal. Rather ridiculously. I replied directly to
a comment that he made about *my* post, even though he had wandered-in,
as usual, a week late, and totally without context or understanding. As
he's felt inclined to go through every other thread that I've posted in
since he's had his feelings hurt. That's why he's now in my killfile.
--
"The only logical place for annoyances."

Phineas P. Hornswaggle

On Sun, 22 Jun 2003 10:48:44 -0700, "trout" <(E-Mail Removed)> ripped
off his/her clothing and screamed to the world:

>Phineas P. Hornswaggle wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 18 Jun 2003 16:03:29 -0700, "trout" <(E-Mail Removed)> ripped
>> off his/her clothing and screamed to the world:
>>
>>> zarathustra wrote:

><snip>

>>> The response was made for several good reasons; none of which I
>>> feel compelled to explain to you, despite your persistent and
>>> petulant heel-nipping.

>> Hmmmmmm, Who is stalking whom here???

> You tell me. You're the one running around clucking at me because I
>criticized your beloved pal. Rather ridiculously. I replied directly to
>a comment that he made about *my* post, even though he had wandered-in,
>as usual, a week late, and totally without context or understanding. As
>he's felt inclined to go through every other thread that I've posted in
>since he's had his feelings hurt. That's why he's now in my killfile.

You are the first one to respond to the Playtrools posts. How do you
suppose that looks to others? <TANO>

You have as big an ego as you claim z to have, and are as free with
your witticisms as well. I have often enjoyed your assaults on
stupidity in the past but you have taken a turn to the hypocritical in
this past while.

--
****ing "cluck, cluck"

--
The villagers trembled as a blinding flash of pointlessness illuminated
the night-time skies.
Simultaneously, other people had lunch.
istolethissigfromtroutwhilstfishingin24hrsupporthe lpdesk

trout

Phineas P. Hornswaggle wrote:

> On Sun, 22 Jun 2003 10:48:44 -0700, "trout" <(E-Mail Removed)> ripped
> off his/her clothing and screamed to the world:
>
>> Phineas P. Hornswaggle wrote:
>>
>>> On Wed, 18 Jun 2003 16:03:29 -0700, "trout" <(E-Mail Removed)> ripped
>>> off his/her clothing and screamed to the world:

>> <snip>

>>> Hmmmmmm, Who is stalking whom here???

>> You tell me. You're the one running around clucking at me because
>> I criticized your beloved pal. Rather ridiculously. I replied
>> directly to a comment that he made about *my* post, even though he
>> had wandered-in, as usual, a week late, and totally without context
>> or understanding. As he's felt inclined to go through every other
>> thread that I've posted in since he's had his feelings hurt. That's
>> why he's now in my killfile.

> You are the first one to respond to the Playtrools posts. How do you
> suppose that looks to others? <TANO>
>
> You have as big an ego as you claim z to have, and are as free with
> your witticisms as well. I have often enjoyed your assaults on
> stupidity in the past but you have taken a turn to the hypocritical in
> this past while.

Responding, so as to not leave a troll-FAQ unchallenged is
hypocritical?
The only turn I've taken is one of losing patience with a pompous
ass. As you seem intent on being his mini-me proxy; I see no reason to
read your posts, either.
I'm baffled by the attitude that there is something so intrinsically
valuable in anyone's posts that I'd continue to read your childish
insults.
There isn't.
--
"Join your mentor in the bin."

Jimchip

In article <bd502o$phd9i$(E-Mail Removed)>, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
says...
> Phineas P. Hornswaggle wrote:
>
> > On Sun, 22 Jun 2003 10:48:44 -0700, "trout" <(E-Mail Removed)> ripped
> > off his/her clothing and screamed to the world:

> >> <snip>

> Responding, so as to not leave a troll-FAQ unchallenged is
> hypocritical?
> The only turn I've taken is one of losing patience with a pompous
> ass. As you seem intent on being his mini-me proxy; I see no reason to
> read your posts, either.
> I'm baffled by the attitude that there is something so intrinsically
> valuable in anyone's posts that I'd continue to read your childish
> insults.
> There isn't.

Come on fellas... Let's stop this childish name calling and grow up!

Can't we all get along? Or am I going to have to beat the crap out of
some of you foreigners. I mean anyone who lives outside of my trailer
park single wide! That's a foreigner to me!

Jimchip

On Sun, 22 Jun 2003 20:36:05 GMT, Clyde Benson (Impersonating Jimchip)
wrote:

> Come on fellas... Let's stop this childish name calling and grow up!
>
> Can't we all get along? Or am I going to have to beat the crap out of
> some of you foreigners. I mean anyone who lives outside of my trailer
> park single wide! That's a foreigner to me!

Similar to your other lames, Clyde:
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...bal.net&rnum=5

(lifted from /. Posted by jamie.)

Mara

On Sun, 22 Jun 2003 20:59:11 -0000, Jimchip wrote:

>On Sun, 22 Jun 2003 20:36:05 GMT, Clyde Benson (Impersonating Jimchip)
>wrote:
>
>> Come on fellas... Let's stop this childish name calling and grow up!
>>
>> Can't we all get along? Or am I going to have to beat the crap out of
>> some of you foreigners. I mean anyone who lives outside of my trailer
>> park single wide! That's a foreigner to me!

>Similar to your other lames, Clyde:
>http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...bal.net&rnum=5

He did it again?

"Jesus H. Christ, what a luser."