Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Transfering Outlook Express files to a new machine?

Re: Transfering Outlook Express files to a new machine?

Nightstalker

On original computer (from Outlook Express):

File > Export > Address Book , Messages

On second computer (from Outlook Express):

File > Import > ...

news:SueJa.7844$(E-Mail Removed)...