Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: annoying virus

Re: annoying virus

zarathustra

Brian H doodled:

--
'the real TOMMY Tutalidge' wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed): - "The people that post in yenc have a
pickle shoved up their arse."

'-= Hawk =-' replied in message
news:nkhdcv4c8uga0jonl0jpcgr8mt3g6m49na@news-server: - "And the people
(like you) who whine about yEnc eat those pickles."

http://www.viz.co.uk/profanisaurus/profanis.htm