Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Masking I.P. Addreses you tell if some is masking their's

Masking I.P. Addreses you tell if some is masking their's

ME And My Mustang NG

And how can I get around it? there is a computer trying to probe mine all
the time at work and I can't track him down I think that he's masking his
I.P. address and I want to catch him and confront him about it.

NEMISIES

On Sun, 22 Jun 2003 01:50:28 GMT, "ME And My Mustang NG"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>And how can I get around it? there is a computer trying to probe mine all
>the time at work and I can't track him down I think that he's masking his
>I.P. address and I want to catch him and confront him about it.

Use A FireWall !!
Seagate Personel Pro is One of the Best !!