Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Parental Control

Re: Parental Control

zarathustra

Phineas P. Hornswaggle doodled:
> On Sat, 14 Jun 2003 23:00:56 +0100, "Brian H供" <(E-Mail Removed)>
> ripped off his/her clothing and screamed to the world:
>
>> Practice what you preach, stop doing what you are telling me to stop
>> doing.
>> You said to me earlier "you could end it here", well why don't you
>> do just that? You also ssaid I could use my killfile, well why don't
>> you do just that?
>> You told me to reconsider my position, well why don't you do just
>> that?
>> I don't get on your case, so why don't you get off mine?

> Are you the poster formerly known as Wheels???
>
> WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!

'Wheels' - now there was a class act (the remedial class). ;o)

--
'the real TOMMY Tutalidge' wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed): - "The people that post in yenc have a
pickle shoved up their arse."

'-= Hawk =-' replied in message
news:nkhdcv4c8uga0jonl0jpcgr8mt3g6m49na@news-server: - "And the people
(like you) who whine about yEnc eat those pickles."

http://www.viz.co.uk/profanisaurus/profanis.htm

Phineas P. Hornswaggle

On Sun, 22 Jun 2003 00:43:27 GMT, "zarathustra" <(E-Mail Removed)> ripped
off his/her clothing and screamed to the world:

>Phineas P. Hornswaggle doodled:
>> On Sat, 14 Jun 2003 23:00:56 +0100, "Brian H供" <(E-Mail Removed)>
>> ripped off his/her clothing and screamed to the world:
>>
>>> Practice what you preach, stop doing what you are telling me to stop
>>> doing.
>>> You said to me earlier "you could end it here", well why don't you
>>> do just that? You also ssaid I could use my killfile, well why don't
>>> you do just that?
>>> You told me to reconsider my position, well why don't you do just
>>> that?
>>> I don't get on your case, so why don't you get off mine?

>> Are you the poster formerly known as Wheels???
>>
>> WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!

>'Wheels' - now there was a class act (the remedial class). ;o)

Heh. I thought you would remember that one. Wonder if he crashed or
just graduated to grade 7?

--
The villagers trembled as a blinding flash of pointlessness illuminated
the night-time skies.

Josef Knecht

Phineas P. Hornswaggle <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>On Sun, 22 Jun 2003 00:43:27 GMT, "zarathustra" <(E-Mail Removed)> ripped
>off his/her clothing and screamed to the world:
>
>>Phineas P. Hornswaggle doodled:
>>> On Sat, 14 Jun 2003 23:00:56 +0100, "Brian H供" <(E-Mail Removed)>
>>> ripped off his/her clothing and screamed to the world:

>>> Are you the poster formerly known as Wheels???
>>>
>>> WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!

>>'Wheels' - now there was a class act (the remedial class). ;o)

>Heh. I thought you would remember that one. Wonder if he crashed or
>just graduated to grade 7?

Was he 'on the wagon'?

*groan*

--
zar 2k3 - ULC Reverend
NuMbEr Tr3#3!!!!11! on a lits...

- Panama!"

- Guy Steele Jr., CLTL2

Phin

On Mon, 30 Jun 2003 16:56:45 +0100, Josef Knecht
<(E-Mail Removed)> ripped off his/her clothing and screamed
to the world:

>Phineas P. Hornswaggle <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>On Sun, 22 Jun 2003 00:43:27 GMT, "zarathustra" <(E-Mail Removed)> ripped
>>off his/her clothing and screamed to the world:
>>
>>>Phineas P. Hornswaggle doodled:

>>>'Wheels' - now there was a class act (the remedial class). ;o)

>>Heh. I thought you would remember that one. Wonder if he crashed or
>>just graduated to grade 7?

>Was he 'on the wagon'?
>
>*groan*

"Off with 'is 'ead!"