Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: simple question for a beginner

Re: simple question for a beginner

zarathustra

trout doodled:
> zarathustra wrote:
> <theatre of the irrelevent snipped>
>
> You can demand that I waste my time all you like. I refuse. Your
> opinion is irrelevant.

Aha! Just as I thought. Snippage of ALL prior text, followed by a lovely
autoflame. Think i'll call SPNAK!

P.S. Make your mind up, old fellow ('irrelevent '; 'irrelevant'). ;o)

--
'the real TOMMY Tutalidge' wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed): - "The people that post in yenc have a
pickle shoved up their arse."

'-= Hawk =-' replied in message
news:nkhdcv4c8uga0jonl0jpcgr8mt3g6m49na@news-server: - "And the people
(like you) who whine about yEnc eat those pickles."

http://www.viz.co.uk/profanisaurus/profanis.htm

trout

zarathustra wrote:

> trout doodled:
>> zarathustra wrote:
>> <theatre of the irrelevent snipped>
>>
>> You can demand that I waste my time all you like. I refuse. Your
>> opinion is irrelevant.

> Aha! Just as I thought. Snippage of ALL prior text, followed by a
> lovely autoflame. Think i'll call SPNAK!
>
> P.S. Make your mind up, old fellow ('irrelevent '; 'irrelevant'). ;o)

Yes, by all means "call SPNAK". Then, call for a snack. Or a cab.
I'll see what I can do about drumming-up enough interest to give a rat's
ass.
--
"Nice job on the typo-lame. You're truly gifted."

zarathustra

trout doodled:
> zarathustra wrote:
>
>> trout doodled:
>>> zarathustra wrote:
>>> <theatre of the irrelevent snipped>
>>>
>>> You can demand that I waste my time all you like. I refuse. Your
>>> opinion is irrelevant.

>> Aha! Just as I thought. Snippage of ALL prior text, followed by a
>> lovely autoflame. Think i'll call SPNAK!
>>
>> P.S. Make your mind up, old fellow ('irrelevent '; 'irrelevant'). ;o)

> Yes, by all means "call SPNAK". Then, call for a snack. Or a cab.
> I'll see what I can do about drumming-up enough interest to give a
> rat's ass.

Not hungry, don't need a ride. Dance on.

--
'the real TOMMY Tutalidge' wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed): - "The people that post in yenc have a
pickle shoved up their arse."

'-= Hawk =-' replied in message
news:nkhdcv4c8uga0jonl0jpcgr8mt3g6m49na@news-server: - "And the people
(like you) who whine about yEnc eat those pickles."

http://www.viz.co.uk/profanisaurus/profanis.htm

zarathustra

trout doodled:
> zarathustra wrote:
>
>> trout doodled:

>>> Yes, by all means "call SPNAK". Then, call for a snack. Or a
>>> cab. I'll see what I can do about drumming-up enough interest to
>>> give a rat's ass.

>> Not hungry, don't need a ride. Dance on.

> Why not say"spnak" again? Tell me how I'm "dancing". Then
> cross-post it to alt.netkiddy.jabber, or some other place where they
> give a **** what you think, and be impressed with your crowing.

TINT. SPNAK. Dance on. "SQUAWK". Ok with you?

> But please don't neglect your regular duties of stalking and
> laming.

Please don't neglect your duties of baseless accusations, post-editing,
trole-feeding, and other general hypocrisy.

(Here's another tissue. I've a feeling you'll be needing it. ****, have the
box - Kleenex Mansize.)

m-heh-heh.

--
'the real TOMMY Tutalidge' wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed): - "The people that post in yenc have a
pickle shoved up their arse."

'-= Hawk =-' replied in message
news:nkhdcv4c8uga0jonl0jpcgr8mt3g6m49na@news-server: - "And the people
(like you) who whine about yEnc eat those pickles."

http://www.viz.co.uk/profanisaurus/profanis.htm

gangle

"zarathustra" wrote
> trout doodled:
> > zarathustra wrote:
> >
> >> trout doodled:

> >> Not hungry, don't need a ride. Dance on.

> > Why not say"spnak" again? Tell me how I'm "dancing". Then
> > cross-post it to alt.netkiddy.jabber, or some other place where they
> > give a **** what you think, and be impressed with your crowing.

> TINT. SPNAK. Dance on. "SQUAWK". Ok with you?
>
> > But please don't neglect your regular duties of stalking and
> > laming.

> Please don't neglect your duties of baseless accusations, post-editing,
> trole-feeding, and other general hypocrisy.
>
> (Here's another tissue. I've a feeling you'll be needing it. ****, have the
> box - Kleenex Mansize.)
>
> m-heh-heh.

FYI: He wrote earlier that he had plonked you.

zarathustra

"gangle" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed)>...
> "zarathustra" wrote
> > trout doodled:

> > > Why not say"spnak" again? Tell me how I'm "dancing". Then
> > > cross-post it to alt.netkiddy.jabber, or some other place where they
> > > give a **** what you think, and be impressed with your crowing.

> > TINT. SPNAK. Dance on. "SQUAWK". Ok with you?
> >
> > > But please don't neglect your regular duties of stalking and
> > > laming.

> > Please don't neglect your duties of baseless accusations, post-editing,
> > trole-feeding, and other general hypocrisy.
> >
> > (Here's another tissue. I've a feeling you'll be needing it. ****, have the
> > box - Kleenex Mansize.)
> >
> > m-heh-heh.

> FYI: He wrote earlier that he had plonked you.

Thanks for that. (And _that_.)

It's the way I sort my threads. You'll now see that I'm no longer responding.

Josef Knecht

Pretty funny ****, eh? ;o)

--
zar 2k3 - ULC Reverend
NuMbEr Tr3#3!!!!11! on a lits...

- Panama!"

- Guy Steele Jr., CLTL2

Phineas P. Hornswaggle

On Mon, 30 Jun 2003 17:16:35 +0100, Josef Knecht
<(E-Mail Removed)> ripped off his/her clothing and screamed
to the world:

>Phineas P. Hornswaggle <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 21 Jun 2003 20:29:38 -0700, "trout" <(E-Mail Removed)> ripped
>>off his/her clothing and screamed to the world:

>>> Why not say"spnak" again? Tell me how I'm "dancing". Then cross-post
>>>it to alt.netkiddy.jabber, or some other place where they give a ****
>>>what you think, and be impressed with your crowing.
>>> But please don't neglect your regular duties of stalking and laming.

>>STALKING????? WTF are you on this ****ing kick too?
>>
>>If you or any other whinning crybaby don't like being responded to in
>>an OPEN PUBLIC forum, DONT POST!
>>
>>Jesus H. Christ, I never thought I would see this kind of shite from
>>you. Please post a link to the dictionary you are useing to define
>>"stalking".

>Pretty funny ****, eh? ;o)

Just wait, Oh-my-mento, it gets funnier!

LOL

--
The villagers trembled as a blinding flash of pointlessness illuminated
the night-time skies.