Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Web page tools

Web page tools

spg

Hi
I need a free prog to make web pages with.Hopefully one
that has a "wizard" as I do not know anything about making
web pages.
What do you guys recommend?
SPG

°Mike°

Amaya
http://www.w3.org/Amaya/

Matizha Sublime
http://www.matizha.com/

AceHTML
http://freeware.acehtml.com/

Arachnophilia
http://www.arachnoid.com/index.html

1st Page 2000
http://www.evrsoft.com/1stpage/

HTML-Kit
http://www.chami.com/

On Sun, 22 Jun 2003 12:17:55 +1200, in
<sH6Ja.43591$(E-Mail Removed)>
spg scrawled:

--
STGP, OGPE24HSHD

Bebop & Rocksteady

> I need a free prog to make web pages with.Hopefully one
> that has a "wizard" as I do not know anything about making
> web pages.
> What do you guys recommend?

Have a look Here
http://freeware.quantum.2ya.com/htmleditor.htm

http://quantum.2ya.com/email.htm

Plato

spg wrote:

> I need a free prog to make web pages with.Hopefully one
> that has a "wizard" as I do not know anything about making
> web pages.
> What do you guys recommend?

EasyHTML

http://www.toniarts.com/ehtmle.htm

It's great for beginners because it has this auto-refreshing viewer
built in so you can see instantly how your code will look.

--
http://www.bootdisk.com/

Plato

Bebop & Rocksteady wrote:

> Have a look Here
> http://freeware.quantum.2ya.com/htmleditor.htm

Nice page but it needs updating as many of the download links are
broken.

Bebop & Rocksteady

>> Have a look Here
>> http://freeware.quantum.2ya.com/htmleditor.htm

> Nice page but it needs updating as many of the download links are
> broken.

bloody people change the link address every 5 minutes
hard to keep up with

will update them soon...

http://quantum.2ya.com/email.htm