Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Very Good network Question For all, Excute file remotely

Re: Very Good network Question For all, Excute file remotely

°Mike°

So who's computer are you trying to trash?

On 21 Jun 2003 14:28:55 -0700, in
<(E-Mail Removed)>
Calvin scrawled:

--
STGP, OGPE24HSHD

Very very very basic question Peter C Programming 14 02-14-2005 09:46 AM
How to create a excute file HS1 Java 3 11-17-2004 01:44 PM
Re: Very Good network Question For all, Excute file remotely He who doth Slump a lot Computer Support 0 06-21-2003 09:43 PM

Advertisments