Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: another OUTLOOK EXPRESS ?

Re: another OUTLOOK EXPRESS ?

He who doth Slump a lot

"Quit the smart-ass comments" they said, so I forgot all about doing an
intro and listened as Luna said

> OE doesn't allow me to delete old posts. Why is this. I see "delete"
> in the "edit" toolbar but it will not highlight. Someone told me
> "update" I think, and all it did was shove everything out of
> chronological order. Simply highlight the post and hitting delete key,
> also doesn't work as I'm sure you know.
>
> What's wrong with me????

Update OE, assuming you already haven't.
--
slumpy
no more