Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: poor service

Re: poor service

Mitch

In article <76YIa.13787$(E-Mail Removed) >, phil
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> is anyone doing anything about the EXTREMELY SLOW service issue in the
> Stuart FL area?
> I called support a few days ago, they said they knew about it but, could not
> give me any answers as to what the problem was or a time frame for getting
> it fixed. DSL is looking better and better every day!

Um, well, maybe and maybe not.
You see, you posted that message to a worldwide and public newsgroup.
Nothing to do with your ISP in any way -- the group isn't related to
your ISP, or restricted to your country or your language.

So if you have questions for your ISP, go to their Web site. Or maybe
they have a group just for their customers (it would have their name in
it).

Of course, the slowness could be related to something about your own
setup. People in this group might be able to help, but you didn't give
any information!