Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Wonder why tech support is so bad?

Wonder why tech support is so bad?

=?Utf-8?B?Sm9obiBTdHJvaGVja2Vy?=

I posted this earlier today, but it has been removed since it was attached to
one of the threads offering certs without sitting the exams.

Somebody else had made some comments about offshoring tech support to other
countries, which made me think of this article
http://dir.salon.com/story/tech/feat.../index_np.html
on Salon.com that talks about how high volume tech support call centers work.
Pretty interesting reading. Link is safe for work.
--
John Strohecker, MCSE

kpg

As John Strohecker once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

> I posted this earlier today, but it has been removed
> since it was attached to one of the threads offering certs without
> sitting the exams.

Maybe it was removed becuase "they" don't want you to know
what goes on in call centers.

Briscobar

kpg <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:

> As John Strohecker once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
>
>> I posted this earlier today, but it has been removed
>> since it was attached to one of the threads offering certs without
>> sitting the exams.

> Maybe it was removed becuase "they" don't want you to know
> what goes on in call centers.

Big Brother?

--
KB

MCNGP #26
www.mcngp.com may or may not be a shelter for runaway youths.

Cerebrus

John Strohecker wrote :

>> Somebody else had made some comments about offshoring tech support to other
>> countries, which made me think of this article
>> http://dir.salon.com/story/tech/feat...upport/index_n...
>> on Salon.com that talks about how high volume tech support call centers work.

So... what's your point, John ?

"Cerebrus" wrote:

> So... what's your point, John ?

No particular point. Just thought that the article might be interesting for
this group.

Consultant

is the he in your last name silent? if so, it sounds like stroker, like
stroker ace or something.

"John Strohecker" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I posted this earlier today, but it has been removed since it was attached
> one of the threads offering certs without sitting the exams.
>
> Somebody else had made some comments about offshoring tech support to
> other
> countries, which made me think of this article
> http://dir.salon.com/story/tech/feat.../index_np.html
> on Salon.com that talks about how high volume tech support call centers
> work.
> Pretty interesting reading. Link is safe for work.
> --
> John Strohecker, MCSE

John

Nope, not silent....but I am soooo glad that you chose to remind me of
those unpleasant 4th grade playground harrassment sessions.

John

FrisbeeŽ

news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> Nope, not silent....but I am soooo glad that you chose to remind me of
> those unpleasant 4th grade playground harrassment sessions.

Who are you talking to? And what are you talking about?

Consultant

lol, you are quite welcome, stroker

news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...