Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Another rational thinker...

OT: Another rational thinker...

=?Utf-8?B?SmVmZiBEYXdzb24=?=

....from the good 'ol US of A.

http://shelleytherepublican.com/2006...computers.html

=?Utf-8?B?Sm9obiBTdHJvaGVja2Vy?=

That is very possibly the single worst piece of psuedo-journalistic crap I
have ever read. I wonder if anyone had told the writer that the American
Laptop (IBM thinkpad) he is so proud of is almost certainly made by a
Taiwanese firm and then branded as IBM before shipment.

What is really sad is that there are people out there who are reading that
drivel and think that it is authoritative. I wonder what these folks would
do if they realized that the overwhelming majority of web sites run on Apache
installed on some of those European cancers.

This kind of stuff REALLY makes me mad. I could go on and on, but this the
right forum.
--
John Strohecker, MCSE

"Jeff Dawson" wrote:

> ...from the good 'ol US of A.
>
> http://shelleytherepublican.com/2006...computers.html

MitchS

"John Strohecker" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> That is very possibly the single worst piece of psuedo-journalistic crap I
> have ever read. I wonder if anyone had told the writer that the American
> Laptop (IBM thinkpad) he is so proud of is almost certainly made by a
> Taiwanese firm and then branded as IBM before shipment.

It's actually a Chinese company Lenovo.

> This kind of stuff REALLY makes me mad. I could go on and on, but this
> the
> right forum.

Nothing is off topic here.

--
Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.

kpg

As MitchS once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

> Nothing is off topic here.

I disagree. Everything is off topic here.

Jtyc

Why do people waste their time reading drivel like that? You might as well
as stand on the street corner and listen to the bums rant.

I guess it has some entertainment value...

FrisbeeŽ

news:Xns97B26192D3B1Eipostthereforeiam@127.0.0.1.. .
> As MitchS once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
>
>> Nothing is off topic here.

> I disagree. Everything is off topic here.

That is on-topic for this discussion group.

kpg

As FrisbeeŽ once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

>>> Nothing is off topic here.

>> I disagree. Everything is off topic here.

> That is on-topic for this discussion group.

See!

JaR

"Jtyc" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Why do people waste their time reading drivel like that? You might as
> well as stand on the street corner and listen to the bums rant.
>

> I guess it has some entertainment value...

That's just too over the top! Whoever is writing that shite is prolly
pi$$ing him or herself with hysterical laughter at all the dipwads
replying in that blog. Too funny, it's the ultimate troll!

OTOH, if the guy really is serious...

Naaahhhh!!!LOLOL!!!111

--
JaR
MCNGP #22

Jtyc

> That's just too over the top! Whoever is writing that shite is prolly
> pi$$ing him or herself with hysterical laughter

That was my first assumption as well.

Briscobar

Jeff Dawson <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:

> ...from the good 'ol US of A.