Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Can somebody please tell me how to validate E-mail Id in java?

Can somebody please tell me how to validate E-mail Id in java?

Pasha

Hi friends,

Can somebody please tell me how to validate E-mail Id in
java?

Thanking you,

Prashant

swordinhand

use regular expression
Pasha 写道:

> Hi friends,
>
> Can somebody please tell me how to validate E-mail Id in
> java?
>

> Thanking you,
>

> Prashant

Oliver Wong

"swordinhand" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> use regular expression
> Pasha 写道:
>
> > Hi friends,
> >
> > Can somebody please tell me how to validate E-mail Id in
> > java?

Validating e-mails with regular expression is non-trivial. Luckily,
someone has already written the regular expression and published it for free
on the Internet:

http://www.ex-parrot.com/~pdw/Mail-RFC822-Address.html

- Oliver

Roedy Green

On 27 Apr 2006 06:02:51 -0700, "Pasha" <(E-Mail Removed)>

> Can somebody please tell me how to validate E-mail Id in
>java?

you can look at the code in http://mindprod.com/products1.html#BULK

It validates emails and give you a ranking as to how likely the email
will deliver.

Many theoretically legal emails are most likely errors.
--
Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.

Pasha

Thank you Very much guys