Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > XML > Xml validation againest DTD using expat

Xml validation againest DTD using expat

sush

Hi All,
I want to validate xml file against DTD file. I had installed
ruby version of expat module. But there is no documantation available
regarding how to use expat for parsing. could you tell me how can i
start this. If you know any documents which explains how to use expat
API please inform me.
Thanks & Regards,
Sushma

Martin Honnen

sush wrote:

> I want to validate xml file against DTD file. I had installed
> ruby version of expat module. But there is no documantation available
> regarding how to use expat for parsing.

As far as I know Expat is not a validating parser.

--

Martin Honnen
http://JavaScript.FAQTs.com/