Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > XML > Display validation errors with XMLBuddy Pro?

Display validation errors with XMLBuddy Pro?

Duncan

>From the developer works article on xml and eclipse, i got the
impression it was possible for XMLBuddy to display validation error
messages, line numbers, etc from Xeres (or other parser).

After installing XMLBuddy Pro and Xerces-J 2, all I get is a simple
pass or fail indication when validating an xml document.

How can I setup XMLBuddy to use Xerces to get some more useful
information?

Many thanks,

Duncan.