Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > XML > Querying Schema/RNG files

Querying Schema/RNG files

Mikolaj Machowski

Hello,

I am looking for tool to query Schema/RNG files to find:

- all elements of current dialect
- allowed children of given element
- allowed attributes of given element
- values of that attribute

TIA

m.
Vim Universal Templates: http://vim.sf.net/script.php?script_id=1078
vim.pl - http://skawina.eu.org/mikolaj
CLEWN - http://clewn.sf.net

George Bina

Hi,

You can use Jing or Trang for instance to get information about a Relan
NG schema. However, there is a missing information in your queries,
that is the context. In Relax NG an element can have different content,
different attributes and different values in different places in the
document.

Best Regards,
George
George Cristian Bina
http://www.oxygenxml.com

Mikolaj Machowski

George Bina scripsit:
> Hi,
>
> You can use Jing or Trang for instance to get information about a Relan
> NG schema.

How? I was looking through docs of Jing and don't see how this info can
be obtained.

Oh. You mean through Java API? I was looking for something like command
line tool :/

m.
Vim Universal Templates: http://vim.sf.net/script.php?script_id=1078
vim.pl - http://skawina.eu.org/mikolaj
CLEWN - http://clewn.sf.net

George Bina

Yes, you need to use Java API for that.

Regards,
George
George Cristian Bina
http://www.oxygenxml.com

Querying XML Files =?Utf-8?B?QmFobWFu?= ASP .Net 12 10-08-2005 04:45 PM
problems querying/setting speed/duplex on WS-C3550 via SNMP Bruce Campbell Cisco 0 04-03-2004 02:16 PM
querying for user ip... =?Utf-8?B?c21lbg==?= ASP .Net 1 03-06-2004 02:40 PM
advice on querying DB Mark ASP .Net 1 01-14-2004 02:26 PM
querying a DB and returning Id's - HELP PLEASE Mark ASP .Net 0 01-13-2004 11:15 PM

Advertisments