Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > XML > Concrete example of data interchange using xml document and schema

Concrete example of data interchange using xml document and schema

WideBoy

Hi All,

I was wondering if any one can point me in the direction of some web
resource that fulfills the information I am looking for. Basically, I
need some hard evidence of how XML schema and instances documents can
be used to effect data interchange within a large enterprise. The
powers that be will not take it for granted that xml is the way to go
so I need to gather some convincing evidence to support my case.

Any pointers on the web where I can gather this info from would be much
appreciated. I really need some simple examples that I can use
directly or adapt to convince the unconverted.

I look forward to your reply.

Regards,

Naran