Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > XML > SQL query on in-memory data

SQL query on in-memory data

ajay

Hi
I need to read data from flat files in memory and execute SQL query on
the in-memory data. I do not have an option of using a database and I
am using c# .Net to build my application. Does anyone know whether it
is possible to make SQL query on datasets or on XML data for that
matter. Does there exist a third party tool which can help me with
this.

thanks
Ajay