Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > XML > having match="one | two" and then choosing with if

having match="one | two" and then choosing with if

myth.drannon@gmail.com

Hi ,

I'm trying to find a simple solution to this question.. ( not just
making two match parts)

I have
<xsl:template match=" one | two " >

and then I want to test what match I have and do something accordinly.
I was thinking <xsl:if test="match=one" > will work but it's not ....
may be some test="self()=one" ??? any ideas ?

Thanks.

Johannes Koch

> I'm trying to find a simple solution to this question.. ( not just
> making two match parts)
>
> I have
> <xsl:template match=" one | two " >
>
> and then I want to test what match I have and do something accordinly.
> I was thinking <xsl:if test="match=one" > will work but it's not ....
> may be some test="self()=one" ??? any ideas ?

<xsl:when test="self:ne"></xsl:when>
--
Johannes Koch
(Te Deum, 4th cent.)