Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > XML > How to use system variables to reference dtd and xsl locations...

How to use system variables to reference dtd and xsl locations...

ezmiller

Here is what I want to do. I have a series of xml files that reference
dtd file and xsl files, but those xml files are viewed on differnet
computers. What I am wondering is whether it is possible to put into
the xml files a reference to the xsl and dtd files that makes use of
sysem variables some how, so that no matter what compute rthey are on
they will be able to locate the file as long as that system has the
system variable set...

Johannes Koch

ezmiller wrote:
> Here is what I want to do. I have a series of xml files that reference
> dtd file and xsl files, but those xml files are viewed on differnet
> computers.

Put the DTD and XSL files on a web space, that all your computers have
access to and reference them accordingly.
--
Johannes Koch
Spem in alium nunquam habui praeter in te, Deus Israel.