Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > XML > Controlling last-page content in FOP 0.20.5

Controlling last-page content in FOP 0.20.5

richardgundersen

Hi

I have a problem with what sounds to me as if it should be very easy to
do, but I'm completely unable to do it in this version of FOP, and
would really appreciate any help.

Basically, I have a large table of values (an invoice) in a flow, so it
can span many pages. On the last page, at the end of the table, is a
summary of totals. I want this to appear on the last page, but still
connected to the table. So if the table on the last page only has a
couple of lines, the rest should be padded out so the total box still
appears at bottom of the page, not half way up.

Is this possible? I've tried all sorts of things, but there are a lot
of unimplemented features that could have helped me. I can't use the
new alpha version unfortunately because its in a production environment
and would require a lot of testing.

Thanks!

Richard

ddk24ddk ddk24ddk is offline
Junior Member

Hi Richard, it suffer with the same problem. Did you already have a solution? Regards, Danny