Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > XML > Text to come after a block-container that has been absolutely set

Text to come after a block-container that has been absolutely set

TadPole

Hi,

I want all text to come after a block container that has been
absolutely set.

Is there any way to do it, currently any text that is sent to the
document starts at the top, I want it to start either directly after
the pervious text, or after the block-container

Thanks in anticipation......