Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > XML > xsd - how to specify sibling elements in any order

xsd - how to specify sibling elements in any order

redog6@hotmail.com

I would be grateful if someone can tell me how to specify sibling
elements in any order - I am using XMLSPY.
Many thanks
Redge

Peter Flynn

> I would be grateful if someone can tell me how to specify sibling
> elements in any order - I am using XMLSPY.
> Many thanks
> Redge

.../*

///Peter

Henry S. Thompson

redog6 writes:

> I would be grateful if someone can tell me how to specify sibling
> elements in any order

xs:all

ht
Half-time member of W3C Team
Fax: (44) 131 650-4587, e-mail: (E-Mail Removed)