Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > XML > How does company culture affect you?

How does company culture affect you?

bruce_taylor@unisoncoaching.com

Please forgive me if this is a little off topic, but I'm trying to
reach a population of active programmers and this seems to be a popular

gathering place.

I am conducting research on how company cultures affect programmer
productivity. If you would be willing to take 5 minutes to answer a
few questions, you would help me very much and win my undying
gratitude. At the end of the survey, you'll have an opportunity to see
the results so far, and that might prove interesting.

This is NOT a stealth marketing campaign or a recruiting troll. Your
data is collected completely anonymously and will be reported only as
aggregate statistics.

If you're willing to take the survey, please go to this URL:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=596961324075&c=11

In any case, I thank you for your time and attention.

Bruce